Monday, November 8, 2010

73 days.

Sigh. Only 73 more days until I see my love. I can't wait! Putting letters number 13 and 14 in the mail today. I'm so anxious to get one back. I got one.....but it's been a week. Time for another one right? Yes. Thats what I thought. :)
According to the training matrix i printed off, he gets to learn how to use the Pugil Sticks today. I'm sure he's loving it. He is such a goof. He would love something like that.

I've figured out that during the week, when I'm in school, I don't get nearly as upset about him not being here. I think I just stay so busy that when I slow down to write a letter, i'm busy concentrating on the positives and I don't get sad. But on the weekends, when i have time to sit around and mope, thats exactly what I do. Hmm. Guess I should find stuff to keep me busy on the weekends!

I register for my spring classes tomorrow. Yay! That means I've made it through yet another grueling semester of nursing school. Only 2 more to go! Geez. Sometimes that seems like it won't take that long, and other times it seems like it's gonna take forever. Oh well. One foot in front of the other right? Right.


Ugh...well, It's back to class for me now....more lectures until 4pm. Fabulous.

Thanksgiving Break: 15 days
The Reuniting <3: 73 days

No comments:

Post a Comment